Flinders University Hockey Club is run by dedicated volunteers who work hard to ensure fees are as affordable as possible each year.
Our fee structure is reviewed annually and will be updated before the start of each season.
Flinders Uni Club Fees:
A membership fee amount will be charged to all members based on the categories in the table below. Note the following in relation to Membership Fees
- Players may not be permitted to start or continue playing if they have fees outstanding at the dates set out in the below schedule.
- Members may apply to the committee for additional payment terms (installments outside those described) or consideration for fee reductions. i.e. Goalkeepers who own their own gear, absence from the season. This needs to be communicated and approved by the Treasurer – David Edwards (email@example.com) prior to Round 1. See page 2 for discount categories
|CATEGORY||FUHC FEE||HSA FEE||Total|
|Senior - Non full time student||$516.00||$118.00||$634.00|
|Senior - Full time student/Apprentice*||$371.00||$118.00||$489.00|
|Senior + Masters||$776||$118.00||$894.00|
|Senior - Non full time student||$181||$181||$154||$516|
|Senior - Full time student/Apprentice*||$130||$130||$111||$371|
|Senior + Masters||$272||$272||$232||$776|
* We accept any education institution but players may be asked to produce a student card.
All registered members are required to pay a $118.00 yearly insurance fee per player to Hockey SA.
This amount is payable to Hockey SA via credit card or Paypal when you register online, in addition to the club fees above.
Link to register and pay insurance: https://www.revolutionise.com.au/flindersunihc/registration/?fbclid=IwAR36LuQD7qbAiMOMrLf1FhdOTnWt1egk4UP9rhL5QGY4wwN9FsXFvDFucPM
The fees detailed above now cover this cost. Players are will no longer be required to pay weekly pitch fees on game day.
Terms & Conditions
- Players may not be permitted to start or continue playing after these dates if they have feesoutstanding.
- Members may apply to the committee for additional payment terms (installments) or
consideration for fee reductions. I.e. Goalkeepers who own their own gear, absence from the season. This needs to be communicated and approved by the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to Round 1.
Fees can be paid via direct deposit into the club account or via cash at Registration Day/Game Days
(must be given to Committee Members ONLY).
Acc Name: Flinders University Hockey Club
Acc #: 6150-01149
Make sure you add a reference such as: YOUR NAME and FEES
Once you have transferred you money make sure you email the treasurer at email@example.com, to let them know.
OR alternatively fees can be paid directly to the treasurer at club training sessions. Make sure your money is in an envelope that has your name and team written on it.